Famous birthday wishes for girlfriend

Famous birthday wishes for girlfriend


1. I will be your shadow in your light and I will be your light in the Darkness, happy birthday, my lady love.

2. Whenever I see you, your eyes give me the pleasure of happiness now I will show the best love for you on your birthday, my lady love.

3. Every day I fell in love with your dressing sense but today only I fell in love with your purest eyes for the first time.

4. That's why I'm happy to celebrate your birthday my dear girlfriend.

5. If you were the moon and I will be your stars. Where I find so many reasons to love you, happy birthday to you.

6. Every day I wish I could be your teddy bear because it gets all my unconditional love through hugs. Happy birthday to you my girl.

7. The passion of my love towards you is more than my dreams because you're my dreams. Happy birthday to you sweetheart.

8. I badly wanted to be a tattoo on your hand because I came into life just a few years ago. And I still wanted to be with you forever as that tattoo in your hand. Happy birthday, darling.

9. Those curves in your hair prove to me that you are the best painting I have ever seen, so be unique and happy always. Once again happy birthday to you dear.

10. That lip mark in my cheeks reminds me that I'm yours, that's why I'm still standing by your side and celebrating birthdays.

11. I have to feed you with my hands and want to cook your favourite dishes for you today. Happy birthday my dear girlfriend.

12. I wish to be your father in showing affection and to be your mother in your worrying times. So that I could be your partner forever happy birthday to you my dear.

13. The real happiness is your smile when you get your birthday surprise. Happy birthday to you my sweetheart.

14. I always get goosebumps on my birthday because your hugs give them. Happy to you sweetheart.

15. Every day is good but the birthday is the most beautiful day. That's why God blessed me with you so happy birthday my dear.

16. Let this birthday brings you happiness and good health. I will make you fly with colours happy birthday my darling.

17. I need you till my last breath that's why I'm here to wish you a wonderful birthday my darling.

18. I can do anything for you to make you smile that's why I'm here to celebrate your birthday with you. Happy birthday to my girlfriend.

19. Your smile and sigh can make me breathe in relief. I need this forever and want to spend many years with you. Happy birthday to you my dear baby.


Comments